In the name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful
Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, there is no God but Allah, Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, and all praise be to Allah.All praise be to Allah.
We praise Him and seek His help and forgiveness. We also seek His refuge from the evils of our inner selves and from our wicked deeds. Whoever is guided by Allah, there is none to mislead him and whoever is left by Allah in error, there will be none as guide for him (except Allah). I testify there is no God but Allah. Alone is He and has no associate, who honored is soldiers, helped His servant and defeated the confederates. And I testify that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger, may peace and blessings be upon him, his family, and his companions.
فقد قال الله عزوجل: إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَكَ فَتْحًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١﴾ لِّيَغْفِرَ لَكَ اللَّهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِن ذَنبِكَ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ وَيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكَ وَيَهْدِيَكَ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿٢﴾ وَيَنصُرَكَ اللَّهُ نَصْرًا عَزِيزًا ﴿٣﴾
Verily, We have given you a manifest victory. That Allah may forgive your sins of the past and future, and complete His Favor on you, and guide you on a Straight Path. And that Allah may aid you with a mighty victory. (Surah Al-Fath, verse 1-3)
و ایضا قال الله عز وجل: إِنَّآ أَعْطَيْنٰكَ الْكَوْثَرَ ، فَصَلِّ لِرَبِّكَ وَانْحَرْ، إِنَّ شَانِئَكَ هُوَ الْأَبْتَرُ.
Verily, We have granted you Al-Khauthar. So turn in prayer to your Lord and sacrifice [to Him alone]. Indeed, your enemy is the one cut-off [from all goodness]. (Surah Al-Kauthar; verse 1-3)
و ایضا قال الله تعالی: قُلْ إِنَّ صَلَاتِي وَنُسُكِي وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِي لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٦٢﴾ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ ۖ وَبِذَٰلِكَ أُمِرْتُ وَأَنَا أَوَّلُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ﴿١٦٣﴾.
Say, “Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of ‘Alamin (all that exists). He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims”. (Surah Al-An’am; verse 162-163)
To the Muslim and valiant people of Afghanistan, courageous Mujahideen and entire Muslim Ummah!May peace and blessing of Allah be upon you all!
– I extend my felicitation to you all on the occasion of Eid-ul-Adha, and may Allah (SwT) accept all your sacrifices, Hajj pilgrimage, charity, prayers and good deeds.
I also sincerely congratulate all our compatriots, Mujahideen, the displaced, families of martyrs, prisoners, widows and orphans on the near complete withdrawal of foreign forces as well as the recent conquests and advancements. May Allah (SwT) accept all the sacrifices, hardships and travails endured by all strata in pursuit of freedom, establishment of pure Islamic system and raising high the Word of Allah (SwT), Amen O’ Lord of the ‘Alamin (all that exists).
– Dear Compatriots!
We are celebrating this Eid at a time when majority of American and other foreign forces – by the grace and mercy of Almighty Allah (SwT) – have evacuated our country and the remaining are following suit, numerous districts and large regions of our homeland have attained comprehensive security, and the Mujahideen, with the Help of Allah, have become stronger, better organized, well-equipped and more robust compared to past.
This success is not for the Islamic Emirate and vanguard Mujahideen alone, rather it is a shared triumph of the entire nation who have mutually endured every hardship with us over the course of two-decade Jihad so that our fellow compatriots are freed from foreign occupation.
– In spite of the military gains and advances, the Islamic Emirate strenuously favors a political settlement in the country, and every opportunity for the establishment of an Islamic system, peace and security that presents itself will be made use of by the Islamic Emirate, Allah willing.
We have opened a Political Office for ease of negotiations and political track, have appointed an authoritative negotiations team and are committed to finding a resolution through talks on our part, but unfortunately, the opposition parties are still wasting time. Our message remains that instead of relying on foreigners, let us resolve our issues among ourselves and rescue our homeland from the prevailing crisis.
– We seek good and strong diplomatic, economic and political relations in the framework of reciprocal interaction and mutual agreements with all world countries including America following the withdrawal of all foreign forces, and consider such beneficial for all sides.
– We fully assure neighboring, regional and world countries that Afghanistan will not permit anyone to pose a security threat to any other country using our soil.
And we similarly urge other countries to refrain from all interference in our own internal affairs.
– We assure all foreign diplomats, embassies, consulates, humanitarian organizations and investors that they will not face any problems from our side, rather we will exert all efforts for their protection and security. Their presence is a need of our country that cannot be ignored hence they should continue their work with a peace of mind and not feel a sense of apprehension from the advances and rule of Mujahideen.
– We call on all internal parties that we are not looking for enmity with anyone and our arms remain open for all. Afghanistan is our shared home and if they accept our demand for a pure Islamic system, we will also accept all their rights and lawful demands, and will make good use of their capabilities in the rehabilitation of the homeland.
– Our message to soldiers and various new military formations standing in opposition ranks is to cease fighting and resistance, to join us akin to the thousands of other soldiers who made use of the opening provided by the Islamic Emirate and experienced dignified treatment, so that you may also be safeguarded from dangers of this world and the hereafter, and no longer be a cause for the destruction of our country.
The amalgamation of thousands of Kabul administration troops in various provinces and districts across the country with the Mujahideen in a fraternal atmosphere is a step worth commending. We hope that all those pushed towards war and ensnared in enmity with their own kin also awaken and utilize the available amnesty offer to return to peaceful lives. The Islamic Emirate will arduously fulfill its commitments made to troops that have joined us, will protect their lives, property and honor, and will not allow anyone to oppress or do them harm.
– As the amalgamation process of opposition fighter with the Islamic Emirate is proceeding, I instruct the Military Commission to give special attention to the protection and safe return to homes of those soldiers.
– We call on circles encouraging and exploiting individuals for war under the name of uprisings to learn lessons from past experiences. When you failed to gain anything with the support of tens of thousands of foreign forces, aircrafts and advanced weaponry and technology, you will similarly fail to do anything by yourself, Allah willing. Therefore, it is better you end hostilities and instead support the establishment of an Islamic system.
– None should have reservations about the future. The Islamic Emirate as a representative of its nation is well aware of the problems afflicting our people. Our foremost efforts and priority are geared towards finding a resolution through dialogue and understanding for all outstanding matters, and our belief remains that the general public will no doubt continue to robustly back the Islamic Emirate. The steps of those scholars, tribal elders and sincere figures are commendable whose effective intermediation and acuity led to a large number of opposition troops and fighters defecting to our side. We urge these leaders to continue their efforts and assist the Islamic Emirate in establishing peace and security.
– People play a pivotal role in shaping governments and developing nations. The Islamic Emirate will also provide an opportunity for its people to play an equivalent positive role so that we can build our war-torn homeland together and live in harmony and prosperity under the shade of an Islamic government.
– The Islamic Emirate gives significant attention to literacy programs. If our nation fails to improve educationally, we will fail to advance both socially and economically. Keeping educational institutes operational for economic independence and self-sufficiency, training our children in all educational fields, and especially teaching and training them in religious affairs and advancing in modern sciences are elements the importance of which the Islamic Emirate acknowledges and strives to promote.
Our instruction to the Mujahideen in this regard is to place special focus on religious and scientific programs in areas under the control of Islamic Emirate, to keep madrasas, schools, high schools and universities functional, to help make things easier, to respect teachers of modern sciences, university lecturers and learnt individuals alongside religious scholars, to understand their vital role in society and to assist them in meeting their needs to the best of your abilities.
– Concentrate even more on (protecting) civilian lives during clashes and firefights. The Islamic Emirate has assigned duties to a designated commission so that no one faces harm from Mujahideen during fighting. The Islamic Emirate pays special attention in this regard and stresses to all Mujahideen to continue cooperating with the Commission for Prevention of Civilian Casualties and to take particular care of civilian lives.
– The Islamic Emirate also has a Department for Complaints Registration within the structure of Commission for Prevention of Civilian Casualties. If any fellow compatriot, God forbid, were to face injustice, they may contact this department and lodge a complaint. Moreover, the workers of Complaints Registration are instructed to closely monitor every complaint, to follow up on each case, and to address and resolve it. And if there arises any need for further action, you may seek assistance from the Supreme Court and Military Commission.
– Providing health services within the available resources is also the duty of the Islamic Emirate for which the Health Commission has been assigned. Our instruction to them is to keep all clinics and health centers operational in all possible localities specifically in the newly liberated areas, to broaden and focus on health-related issues, to keep in constant touch with international health NGOs and organizations, and to exert extra efforts in expanding health capabilities and providing additional services for your compatriots.
– Noble religious scholars across the country should focus on cooperating with the Commission for Preaching and Guidance to spread awareness, understanding and character reformation. Every nation and country can only taste dignity and true peace and prosperity when they stop disobeying and rebelling against Allah (SwT). Alas, the duty of spreading Islamic awareness and reform has been bestowed upon the noble scholars, and they are required to fulfill their obligation in the best manner possible, to strive in reforming and enlightening people in mosques, gatherings, media and through other mediums, and to become a guiding light for them.
– With regards to rights of citizens, the Islamic Emirate is committed to granting all compatriots their rights because Islam commands us to safeguard and give everyone their due rights. Additionally, the Islamic Emirate will pay particular attention to and strive to create an appropriate environment for female education within the framework of sublime Islamic law.
The Islamic Emirate is committed to freedom of speech within the limits of Shariah and national interests. Journalists should continue their activities while keeping in mind these two important factors and adhering to the principles of journalism.
– All skilled and professional strata, scholars, teachers, doctors, scientists, engineers and educated cadres along with national traders and investors should rest assured that they will not face any harm with the advent of the Islamic Emirate. Our homeland is in dire need of their expertise, advice and work, and the future government shall hold them in high esteem. Similarly, our fellow countrymen should not head abroad, rather all of us need to participate in the establishment of an Islamic government and through it, rebuilding our battered country. The Islamic Emirate wants to reassure everyone in this regard.
– The Mujahideen should pay close attention to their daily activities, integrity, purity of intentions in Jihad, obedience to superiors and good conduct with people, and must avoid arrogance and pride at all cost so that the Help of Allah (SwT) may continue to descend and not be lifted.
Maintenance and care for public treasury needs attention from us all, especially newly seized weaponry, military gear, equipment, government buildings, national assets and everything else related to the treasury is a public trust. No one has the right to damage, move outside the country, waste or take possession of it without acquiring permission from their superiors.
Moreover, it is our duty to duly safeguard documents, archives of identification and tribal registers along with other essential material left behind by the enemy in districts and other government buildings. The opposition must also desist from damaging these documents and archives during evacuation.
– Every effort must be made to address the needs of the indigent, orphans, disabled, families of prisoners and other needy people in the country. The Islamic Emirate has a assigned a special commission for this stratum and has instructed it to give assistance within the available means to the indigent, families of the orphans and widows, and to other people in need. The entire nation also bears responsibility in this regard – to making assistance to the needy and indigent a focal point in these dire economic times. And especially in these blessed days of Eid, our wealthy compatriots and brotherly businessmen must also particularly focus on lending a supporting hand to these people.
To end, I once again extend my felicitation to our fellow compatriots on the occasion of Eid-ul-Adha and hope that they will celebrate these joyous days of Eid in a reassuring atmosphere.
Leader of the Islamic Emirate Amir-ul-Mumineen Sheikh-ul-Hadith Mawlawi Hibatullah Akhundzada
08/12/1442 Hijri Lunar27/04/1400 Hijri Solar 18/07/2021 Gregorian