A number of news outlets have recently reported that some foreign troops could stay behind in our homeland in the role of securing airports and embassies. The following points are noteworthy in this regard:
– The Islamic Emirate wants to maintain positive and beneficial relations with the world, regional and neighboring countries.
– Our country has been facing a multitude of issues and problems for the past four decades and on this basis, is in need of the selfless and humanitarian assistance of international, sympathetic and friendly nations. We seek such for our people and welcome it.
– The presence of foreign forces under whatever name or by whichever country in our homeland is unacceptable for the Afghan people and the Islamic Emirate.
– Every inch of Afghan soil, its airports and security of foreign embassies and diplomatic offices is the responsibility of the Afghans, consequently no one should hold out hope of keeping military or security presence in our country, nor should steps be taken that could strain relations between peoples and countries.
– If anyone does make such a mistake, the Afghan people and the Islamic Emirate shall view them as occupiers and shall take a stance against them as they have taken against invaders throughout history, the responsibility in which case shall also fall on their shoulders.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
02/11/1442 Hijri Lunar
22/02/1400 Hijri Solar 12/06/2021 Gregorian