The recent announcement by the American President about withdrawing all forces from Afghanistan, no military solution to the Afghan problem, not returning to war with Taliban, not staying there forever, withdrawal not conditions-based, Doha agreement holding importance and meaning, and withdrawal in line with it, suggests that American officials have understood the Afghan situation to an extent and the efforts of warmongering circles have failed.
But as the withdrawal of forces is being delayed by several months and will be completed before September, we would like to declare the following:
– This decision is a clear violation of the Doha Agreement and non-compliance with its commitments.
– As this agreement was signed in the presence of United Nations and representatives of numerous world countries and organizations, and is currently being breached by America, it is imperative that all countries and organizations that were witnesses to the signing of this agreement exert pressure on America to implement its commitments and withdraw all forces from Afghanistan by the specified date.
– Despite the agreement and commitments, extending the ten-day six thousand prisoner release process to six months in the initial phase, followed by not releasing remaining prisoners in a three month period after the start of intra-Afghan negotiations, failing to terminate blacklists, committing over twelve hundred violations and finally delaying the withdrawal date of forces by several months, all makes evident to the world that America cannot be trusted nor is it committed to its pledges and promises.
– All sides should understand that the Islamic Emirate has so far complied with the agreement exceptionally well, has implemented it and considered it the sole solution to the conflict. Now as the agreement is being breached by America, it in principle opens the way for the Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate to take every necessary countermeasure, hence the American side will be held responsible for all future consequences, and not the Islamic Emirate.
– The Islamic Emirate urges America and all occupying countries to stop making excuses for prolonging the war and to withdraw all their forces from Afghanistan immediately.
– The Islamic Emirate will under no circumstance ever relent on complete independence and establishment of a pure Islamic system, and remains committed to finding a peaceful solution to the Afghan problem following the complete and certain end of occupation.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
03/09/1442 Hijri Lunar
26/01/1400 Hijri Solar 15/04/2021 Gregorian